CUYB will need some parent volunteers for the 2012 baseball season. CUYB depends on many parent volunteers each doing a little part to help our league function smoothly. Please review the list of opportunities below and let us know if you can lend some assistance. Many of the positions listed below have split duties and are relatively low commitments.
Grant Writer Manager
- Locate and apply for local grants to assist the development of our league
- Work with V.P. Communications on grant follow-up
Field Managers (three positions)
- Individual responsibility for either the Dampierre fields, the Larson fields or the Pony field at CMS
- Work with VP - Operations on ensuring the quality and condition of your field(s)
Opening Day Volunteers (seven openings)
- Assist at the various tables and/or Snack-Bar for a 4-8 hour shift (morning or afternoon) at the Dampierre fields on Saturday, March 10th 2012. High school volunteers can receive community service hours.